1. Pre-heat oven to 350 °F
2. Cut roll into 1/3-inch slices
3. Place 2 inches apart on lined baking sheet
4. Bake for 6-8 minutes
OPTIONAL: While cookies are baking, mix 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons of water. Let the cookies rest for 10 minutes after baking and brush with glaze
Ingredients: Flour, Butter, Sugar, Molasses, Sourdough starter (Flour, Water, Wild Cultures), Eggs, Ginger, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Salt, Black Pepper, Baking Soda, Cloves.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 °F.
2. From frozen, place on a cookie sheet and brush biscuits with melted butter.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, turning the tray half way through baking.
4. Immediately after baking, brush with more melted butter.
Ingredients: Butter, Wheat Flour, Buttermilk, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sugar. Allergies: Dairy, Gluten
1. From frozen, place on sheet pan giving each roll 3 inches space.
2. Loosely cover with plastic weap and let sit at room temperature for minimum 8 hours.
3. Preheat overn to 350 degrees.
4. Brush pastry with beaten egg.
5. Cook for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Ingredients: High Gluten Wheat Flour, Butter, Milk, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, and Natural Vanilla Flavoring
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place frozen cookies on a baking sheet 2 inches apart.
Optional: Sprinkle with a pinch of your favorite flake seas salt, wait 30 min on counter for next step.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 6 minutes, then spin the tray around in your oven, and finish cooking for an additional 6 minutes (12 minutes total baking time).
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Eggs, Chocolate Chips (Pure Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Beans, Soy Lecithin), Salt, Vanilla, Baking Soda
Herb Croissant Rolls
1. 6 to 8 hours before baking, place each frozen roll in a well of a greased muffin pan and cover loosley with plastic wrap.
2. Let the rolls proof on the kitchen counter.
3. Preheat your oven to 375F and place the pan on the middle rack for 18 minutes.
4. When finished, the rolls should be caramel brown. Adjust baking time if necessary.
5. Gently pop the rolls out of the pan shortly after baking.
Ingredients: Flour, Butter, Whole Milk, Sugar, Salt, Thyme, Yeast